Resolved

Update by user Apr 27

Permits & Visas Consultant Geeta contacted us and confirmed in writing that she will do her best to address our case to our satisfaction

Update by user Apr 27

Since my last review , permits and Visas management has taken it seriously and contacted me and assured that they will do utmost best at their disposal to do justice to my case. Therefore I request you to remove my original review. I promise that I up date you the success and definitely reward Permits and Visas if the case is handled professionally to it culmination.

Original review posted by user Apr 26

We are running behind them 1 year and half.Iqra and Githin both are missing.

Iqra phone is no more working. Githin is on a mail box. Both of them were chasing us for money once all paid . They did know what to do.

Its real cheating. Please do not pay them money until you get visa into hand. Its shame to be indians to do like this. Iqra seems to be a qualified lady the way she talks but.

What she is doing is really wrong. They are doing a job without knowledge. If its works you are lucky other wise forget. My advise to all migration seekers .

never pay money to any agent.try directly with embassy.

Review about: Permits And Visas Canada Visa Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Very bad.

Had an Experience with Permits And Visas?

Comments

anumj21

Good to know that your issue is resolved. But if you don't mind , can u let us know if u have got your refund or not.

I resolved the issue no need to bother any more

salma2017
Fremont, California, United States #1331782

1.Write a report against them with proof.

2.Attach evidences with your report and contact your nearby police station.(in the country of your current residence).

3.Get a letter from them.

4.Register a file against them in Dubai police station with all these documents.

5.Claim your refund with penalty , money spent on your round trip tickets and your stay in the hotel in Dubai.They must have to pay otherwise their case will be handled by the police.