I was made to believe that I have a good chance of migrating to new Zealand but the four case managers who handled my application did a very lousy job.My Expression of Interest (EOI) was already expired 3 months when I learned about it by checking it myself.

(They said it will take at least 6 months for the adjudication of the EOI.) The last case manager offered to transfer my application to another country but i refused due to loss of confidence. I demanded a refund for breach of contract but they rejected it. Permits & Visas is a scam.

Beware!Do not part with your hard-earned money for their services.

This person wrote the review because of "breach of contract" at Permits And Visas. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $9000 and wants Permits And Visas to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Permits And Visas and permits and visas new zealand visa service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Permits And Visas?

Comments

salma2017

1.Write a report against them with proof.

2.Attach evidences with your report and contact your nearby police station.(in the country of your current residence).

3.Get a letter from them.

4.Register a file against them in Dubai police station with all these documents.

5.Claim your refund with penalty , money spent on your round trip tickets and your stay in the hotel in Dubai.They must have to pay otherwise their case will be handled by the police.